Everywhere My Grandma Visited on Her Trip to Iowa City
My grandma recently took a weekend trip to Iowa City to visit me, but not without documenting her sightseeing. Here are some of her favorite photos from her adventure.
1. The Pentacrest
2. John Pappajohn Business Building
3. Hancher Auditoriumm
4. Kinnick Stadium
5. Mayflower Residence Hall
6. Calvin Hall (did you know this building was in Friends??)
7. Brain Rock (she touched it for good luck)
10. Barb'z Hizzle
12. Iowa River (East Side)
13. Iowa River (West Side)
14. HawkeyEsports Arcade
15. LSU Women’s Basketball Locker Room
16. Polo G’s Recording Studio
17. The Moon
18. The Southern Air Temple
19. Berlin Wall
21. Dey House
My grandma reportedly enjoyed her trip and said she would happily visit again. There were lots of wonderful locations she unfortunately didn’t have time to visit.
“I’ll make sure to bring cookies next time,” my grandma commented.